Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Zbrush painting.

This part I was dreading, because I struggle with colour and matching them. In my last project when I created a vase I struggled matching the colour to the actual vase, my mind just couldn't quite get round it. Which was very frustrating. But to my surprise... my base colour looked ok, so I proceeded to create some darker tones in there, and then some even sharper darker tones. The process didn't take me too long as it just came naturally again. Zbrush and my mind seem to work really well together. I added some green to it, and some final touches and I had a pretty convincing tree!

And again, I exported the map and put it into maya, This was very easy as everything else had been set up. So hear I present the finished tree!



There is a problem I see in zbrush, Its the amount of subdivisions you must have before you are able to paint or sculpt smoothly. If I were to do that on my own laptop, i'm sure my computer wouldn't be able to handle it. So that sounds like it could be a problem if the computer isn't the greatest.



No comments:

Post a Comment