Here I explored some ideas and different angles I could have used in the scene. I decided on a point of view shot, from the little girl. If this were animated, the camera would spin around and move out from the tree. Like she is coming out of hiding. And then she finds the horrid scene infront of her.
I looked at some photos of forests and paths to get an idea for perspective but the scene i ended up with was from my head completely. The narrow paths and large amount of trees really creates a feeling of being closed in. It also brings the focus down to the wooden cart.
Here is a story board I came up with too, to show the scene in context. The girl runs to the tree and hides behind it. With sounds of the people being murdered. When it stops, we have a long pause before she opens her eyes and turns around. She looks around, we see the scene. and then we flip to the ground to reveal her looking from behind the tree, but also a hand on the floor with blood. And then she screams.

No comments:
Post a Comment