Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Semi final Product!

So here is one the  Final renders of my project. I'm pretty happy with the lighting, rather annoying that the paint effects stay to green and aren't that effected by the area light. Next time I shall not be using the paint effect in my scenes. They seem to come out looking a bit a cheap and tacky. So thats a draw back, but I have learned my lesson for now. I do love the lighting effects coming off the trees though. I would like to find a way of making the floor blend in the the tree roots like in real life how everything blends together nicely. I added a couple of sticks on the floor to make it seem a little more like a forest floor too. I absolutely LOVE the fog effect behind the trees, Its just a shame that it doesn't work in mental ray. Because my displacement map has gone really funny with the current render settting, maya software. The cart isnt mapped or textured in this version though. I need to do that and re-render. But overall i'm very happy with how it all comes together as a scene. It really gives a feeling of being small. And a feeling of dread too, the big scary forest closing in on you. It looks like a very tight path too, so its giving a feeling of being closed in a very dense forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment